Bekijk onze openstaande vacatures
Junior Support Engineer
Are you looking for a full-time position within a young organisation with short lines of communication? Do you have communication skills and a service-oriented attitude? Are you stress resistant and do you like to work under some time pressure? Do you know how to solve problems like no other and do you have a number of years of experience in an ICT-related environment? Then we are looking for you for the position of Junior Support Engineer at Virtual Computing in Oisterwijk.
- Providing first line support to Virtual Computing customers;
- Building customer relationships by providing high quality customer support;
- In close cooperation with the team, solving ICT issues for customers;
- Answering phone calls and requests by mail;
- Opportunities to think along and come up with proposals for process and organizational optimization;
- Independent execution of basic activities;
- You are able to plan, structure and prioritize your work independently. Depending on how big the job is you work alone or in a team.
- You have at least completed MBO level 3 in ICT management or ICT application management.
- You have 1-3 years of work experience in the ICT sector;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English in both words and writing;
- You are able to work well under time pressure and are flexible with regard to occasional work outside working hours.
Virtual Computing is an ICT service provider for small and medium-sized enterprises. With a team of 7 motivated professionals, the company offers its clients daily customization, flexibility and personal service.
In developing its services, Virtual Computing always opts for an honest and transparent working method and clear communication with the customer. Every organization is different and that is why Virtual Computing offers every customer a suitable solution. The customer is central. Virtual Computing likes to charge competitive, fair rates and provides the customer with insight into the actual IT costs.
Virtual Computing offers you a pleasant workplace within a growing ICT company. We offer the right conditions to develop your technical talent:
- Excellent terms of employment, including a competitive salary based on age and work experience, travel expenses and 25 days’ holiday (based on full-time employment);
- Training opportunities;
- Opportunities to grow within the organisation;
- Intensive coaching and guidance.
- Virtual Computing is located in Oisterwijk and is easily accessible by public transport.
Interested in this vacancy? Send your CV and motivation letter before June 3rd to Joeri Mucharowski to email@example.com . For more information about the vacancy, please contact Joeri Mucharowski on +31 (0)13 7110342.